This Week I Love...

Happy Monday!


I hope everyone had a great weekend. I apologize for the lack of posting... crazy, busy weekend back home.


So, one of my favorite fashion bloggers is Chiara from The Blonde Salad. She has an incredible wardrobe and fantastic style! She posted a picture during New York Fashion Week of a stunning Swarovski cuff (see image below) and I fell in love with it!


I had put the cuff on my 'Wish List,' however, I was browsing in Forever21 and I stumbled upon an identical bracelet! No, it isn't real Swarovski crystals but it'll do until I want to splurge on the 'real' deal. So, this week I love my new cuff...




What do you guys think? Aside from the fact that I need a tan!


I'll be pairing the cuff with the outfit below for the start of my week.

Happy Monday!
                                  By twentysomethingartfashion on Polyvore.com

What's everyone up to today?

KIU,

Twentysomething

Photo credits:
www.theblondesalad.com
www.polyvore.com