2010 - WHAT A YEAR!

This past year I:
• had paintings published in a book, The Best of American Watermedia, Vol. II;
• was featured on Chris Beck’s blog, Brush-Paper-Water; http://brush-paper-water.blogspot.com
• was in my first invitational show “My House” at Art Beyond Boundaries Gallery in Cincinnati, OH in April/May with one piece sold
• taught several Art in the Country! weekend workshops in my home;
• taught three Saturday classes for DHAC;
• taught three series of classes for the Cincinnati Recreation Commission;
• taught two workshops for local organizations;
• chaired the ViewPoint show for the second year (click here for a list of artists; click here for photos of the winners; 
• attended a Nick Simmons workshop;
• went on two of my husband’s cattle seminars, one in Chattanooga, TN and one in Holmes County, OH;
• traveled with friends;
• attended my annual painting retreat;
• once again had 3 paintings accepted into the Bethesda Foundation show;
• had paintings accepted into both of the Georgia Watercolor Society shows, and won an award and sold one painting there;
and last but not least:
• had a heart attack.

Following the heart attack, I have stepped back from some activities – I just can’t push myself so hard any more.

2010
My last year’s resolutions were – and their result is:
Learn to paint portraits – yep – this one follows me around like a bad penny and is on the top of my list again this year! - (This is ditto from last year!) Obviously, I failed miserably at this one.
Post 104 blog posts for 2010! – I made this goal, having posted more than 120 in 2010!

2011
This year I resolve to:
Learn to paint portraits. (You will be sick of seeing this one!)
FOCUS and spend more time painting for ME!
Take a few short trips with friends!
Take better care of my health.

Here’s hoping that you all have a safe, joyful New Year, filled with the love of family and friends.


See you in 2011!