New Illustrations


I hope everyone is enjoying their Holiday Season. I have had the pleasure of going back to my hometown and just relaxing with the family. After my art show and getting lots of merchandise prepared, I really needed it. I'm really excited that two local shops are now carrying my work. I'm hoping that the online store will come soon as well. For anyone around the Oklahoma City area, check out DNA Galleries in the Plaza District, or Bohemian Spirit Vintage on West Britton Road (I had blogged about this shop before.)

I've really enjoyed a lot of the street fashion shots from RIDSNAP lately. I've noticed a lot of this early 00's look coming back. In Tokyo, it seems that once something is outdated, its cool again. The high platform Converse shoes were inspired by pictures I've seen online, and came into this illustration. I'm also really liking all of the unnaturally dyed hair on kids too. I hope you like these new illustrations. Someone had posted before that they were having trouble with comments. If anyone experiences this, it would be great if you could shoot me an email, and I will try to get it fixed.




*Also to note: I have decided to shut down my other two blogs to the public because I now have a TUMBLR. THIS BLOG will remain, it is the main source for my illustrations. I want a blog with original content though, and I felt like the other blogs were mostly just images, so I want to post them on my tumblr AS I'm inspired and as I go, connecting it all together. Check it out at http://lactoseintolerart.tumblr.com

Follow me!