Another Round with Mia St. John

I first met Mia St. John in June of 2009 in New York. This last weekend, when I met her again at the Motor City Comic Con, I was ready for her!
St. John is a multi-faceted star. She also gives back to the world through her foundation, El Saber Es Poder (Knowledge is Power). The goal of the foundation is to empower Latinos by supplying schools with better supplies, equipment and developing programs to help further education. St. John is takes her position as a role model seriously. She talked about how she uses her celebrity status to be an inspiration to Latinos everywhere.
I respect the work she is doing through her foundation, but I didn't let that soften me. I was looking for a rematch from last summer. I have several inches in height and reach on her, as well as about 60 pounds. Oh who am I kidding?! She'd pound me. Still, at least the promo shot looked like I could give her a battle.
Mia St. John and me in Novi, MI-May 2010.