WHITE PEONY - FINI

Just when you thought it was safe to visit this blog – here’s that dratted peony again!

Brought some of the darks back in; redid some of the masked petal edges; more green, more white; fixed a few petals; added a couple darks in the middle.  (A gentleman who was at the house asked me what kind of psychodelic drugs I was on when I painted it!)

After some bickering, contemplation and compromises, I am considering this finished (for now).

It will be placed in “the pile” – (you know the one)! Hopefully, the next time I see it, it will have magically transformed into a masterpiece!

Snowblind Peony???, 22x30, fluid acrylics on Crescent board

And you get a bonus just for being good little girls and boys - the beginning of sunset over our snow and ice covered hills and lake!