On my Bamboo tablet


As I mentioned in my previous post I have been working on my new Wacom tablet, "Bamboo". So far, I have learned how I can write text on photos and import and export them to blogger. My tablet came with Adobe Photoshop elements, which I am also trying to learn. I am thinking that I must be able to create the same writing with my tablet and pen inside of Photoshop, instead of working inside Windows journal. It's all very confusing for me,,, but I am learning it. If you have any thoughts on this I would love to hear them.

I bought the book "Teach Yourself Visually Adobe Photoshop Elements". I love these books, since I am a visual learner and learn by doing. There are many Teach Yourself Visually books out there. If you are a visual (and slow learner) like me you might give them a try.

On my learning list,,,, to be able to create my signature.