Holiday Music-Part 6:Hardrock, Coco and Joe

Christmas was yesterday, but the holiday music doesn't have to stop just yet. There is no way that I could end this series without going into the 'way-back' machine. When I was a kid, I loved The Ray Rayner Show. Every holiday season, Rayner would play a short stop motion animated cartoon called Hardrock, Coco and Joe.
While I don't know all of the words, I am probably one of thousands who can sing the refrain. Oh does this bring back great memories.

The Hardrock, Coco and Joe cartoon wasn't the only holiday staple on The Ray Rayner Show. Another similar feature was Suzy Snowflake. Suzy would come tap, tap, tappin' on your window pane to tell you she was in town.
These two cartoons are very simplistic productions, clearly lacking any traces of modern technology. Hmm maybe that is why I like them so much.