Brigitte Nielsen Looks Better After Plastic Surgery



Brigitte Nielsen has re-emerged onto the scene after undergoing plastic surgery for a German reality television show. She underwent liposuction on her thighs, Botox, and a breast reduction. The 'after' photos show that the 44 year old ex-wife of Sly Stallone looks great. I wonder if she also underwent other facial plastic surgeries, such as a browlift, facelift, and eyelid lifts? It appears that way to me.

Why did a 44 year old age so prematurely in the first place? It's a possible combination of the California sun, smoking, drinking, and possibly a just plain unhealthy lifestyle.

As an aside, I am finding more and more that people who take really good care of themselves seem to heal from plastic surgery with considerably less swelling, less bruising, and even less discomfort than the average patient. I have a handful of patients in my practice who strictly avoid the Southeast Michigan diet of Coney dogs, deep dish pizza, and Better Made potato chips who have astounded me with their speedy recoveries from plastic surgery. For some reason, I doubt that Brigitte Nielsen would fit into that group. But maybe Flavor Flav...

Note: photo on the left is pre-surgery, right is post-surgery.
Photo and story credit: The Daily Mail

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
: