Avril Lavigne Maxim Cover Preview


Avril Lavigne gets hot on the cover of the March issue of Maxim, which hits newsstands March 19th.

Here's an excerpt from the accompanying interview:

What can we expect from your upcoming world tour?
I’m so excited because with three records under my belt, I have a lot of singles that people are familiar with. This will be a much bigger production than anything I’ve ever done. The color for this album is pink, so I’ll be playing a pink piano, and there’s a pink drum kit and a bunch of dancers. It’s gonna rock.

In your last interview with Maxim, you were all about clubbing and doing Jäger shots. Is that still a typical night out?
I enjoy partying, sure. But I’m really enjoying wine now. I signed up to be on this wine list where they send you stuff that isn´t sold in stores. I´m a wino now. Last night we drank some Opus One.

For more of the sexy photos in the spread, click here.