Another Instance of Celebrity TMI


Randy Spelling, Tori's little brother, is going on record as "the guy who took Paris Hilton's virginity." Spelling claims they had sex when Hilton was 15, and he was 17.

Randy tells the New York Daily News, "We were together for like two months. "We went to Palm Springs once for the weekend, and we couldn't check into the hotel under her name because her grandma was looking for her. "She was like 15; I was 17. And what do you know, I hear this knock-knock-knock on the door, and I look out and her grandma's there. And then I look out the window and I see Paris in a full-on dress with a suitcase running down the golf course. We broke up like a week later."


Spelling is currently out promoting his new reality TV show 'Sons of Hollywood', and is best known for playing Ian Ziering's little brother on 'Beverly Hills 90210'.

I'm just glad he got to Paris before the herpes did.

Source