A Bondi Road NYC Brunch.

Good Morning!


Are my American & Canadian friends excited for the long weekend? I honestly can't wait! I need some relaxation time.


Sunday brunch is a HUGE deal in NYC, which is perfect, since breakfast is my favorite meal. I have been trying a bunch of different venues and have stumbled upon one that was absolutely spectacular. The restaurant is called Bondi Road and it is located at 153 Rivington St on the Lower East Side (between Clinton St & Suffolk St).





It's a small venue with small tables, but the atmosphere is very laid-back. The place is decorated to feel like Bondi Beach in Australia complete with televisions and a mural:



The crowd was mixed with locals and tourists... and the food was absolutely delicious!! 

The best part... the Endless Brunch deal:


I definitely recommend this spot!

Happy weekend! What is everyone doing?

KIU,

Twentysomething