Makeup is an Artform.


I think makeup is an artform, which is why I have so many different products. I love trying new things and experimenting with different colors and makeup companies. 


I don't think makeup should be over-the-top as much as I love these photos, but I do believe that a little bit of makeup goes a long way in freshening one's look and added some glitz!


I wanted to share some of my current favorite products with you:





1. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - $5
2. NARS lipgloss in Belize - $24
3. DIOR Style Liner - $32
4. MAC Select cover-up - $16.50


What are some of your favorite makeup products? I love recommendations!


Side note, to celebrate the fact that I have 40 followers... look out for an upcoming giveaway! Thanks for being so great to me these past few months. 


KIU,


Twentysomething


Photo credits:
4.bp.blogspot.com
makeupartistdirectory.com
imageprov.com
cosmeticscenter.net
sephora.com
wonderful.wortelworld.files.wordpress.com
maybelline.com