Steampunk at Fan-Expo Canada


Our Booth at Fan-Expo Canada


Quick Note about Fan - Expo Canada

This year i was invited as a special Sci-fi Guest at Fan-expo Canada and It was a fantastic experience beyond anything i could have expected . I really enjoyed to meet all the steampunk enthusiasts , meeting sci-fi writers and illustrators , it was so nice to see many people had already seen my work & how they appreciated to be able to see it in person. I was proud to be part of the The steampunk 101 panel in such great company , it was very informative and especially a lot of FUN with a few laugh here and there , we were also in great company at the meet and greet at the Royal Fairmont Hotel - Epic !!! . I'm Looking forward to the next meeting at the Steampunk Exhibition in 2011 or maybe before ! I cannot words how grateful i am for all the fans , the support and the organizers of this event . Special Thanks to The Steampunk toronto Society & Steampunk Canada .



Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
CatherinetteRings.etsy.com


At the event i was sitting next to Tom Hodges : http://hodges-art.deviantart.com/ and i commissioned an awesome sketch of YODA .

I also had the pleasure to meet http://faebyl.deviantart.com/ and got myself 3 of her favorite pieces .

I got two large prints from From illustrator Echo Chernik and more ...

I will have many souvenirs in my studio to remember Fan-Expo Canada 2010 .