FLUID ACRYLIC WORKSHOP

This weekend I gave a 2-day workshop in fluid acrylics.  You can see more about that at Rhonda's blog - she took lots of photos and has lots of description - and I promise I didn't pay her for that!  Didn't even know she was doing it - when you are the teacher you get so focused you become oblivious to what else is going on - like forgetting to put out the coffee cups and not realizing it's lunch time!  I also forgot to take any photos on Saturday, but remembered on Sunday.

Jean had never painted before - never, nothing, nada (but she may be hooked now!)  She painted along with me on Saturday and used a reference from one of the other ladies on Sunday.

Sharon is going to make a series of 4 florals for her kitchen - she likes yellow!

Sharon's first try with FA and first time working on a board in a watermedia.

Jo does a great job, whether it's watercolor or FA!

Rhonda worked on 3 over the weekend!

My Saturday demo, unfunished - photos courtesy of Rhonda!

My Sunday demo - I'm liking this one and will finish it (soon, I hope!)
I've got lots of computer catching up to do, and then am out of town a couple days, but may have some blog posts uploaded in the meantime!   Hope you don't miss me while I'm gone!
(No paintings were harmed in the taking of these photos!)