WANT MY CDs?

(ready to mail)

I tried going to bed around 12:30 or 1:00 last night but I was struck with a case of insomnia (well... I just drank to much Hawaiian Punch and had to constantly use the bathroom every so offten =__=). After about the 2nd hours of perusing through random web pages, I came across a yahoo news article (+10 yahoo news) that mentioned free stuff. "Blah blah blah" I found a site that lets a person trade music CDs online with others.

The sites called SWAPA CD and it seems pretty funky. You make a whis list of CDs you want and if a member has that CD than they can mail it to you (there is a process you have to go through but I don't feel like going in-depth).

I really don't have a problem giving away my CD's to random strangers because I backup all my disk right after i get them. So why not let others enjoy the same crap I listen to... I already plan on mailing 6 or 7 CDs this week.