Another 'Bachelor' Pairing Goes Down the Crapper


'Bachelor' Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice have called it quits after two years together, and she gets to keep the dog. Yeah, I know, it's a slow news day. So sue me.

Anywhoo, the sometime actor and his 27 year old nurse decided to go their seperate ways, and it happened a few months ago, though they have managed to keep it quiet. Something tells me the status of this reality couple just isn't a top priority in world news.

"We split a few months ago - it was a clean breakup, nothing out of control," Sarah confirms to In Touch exclusively. "I definitely thought I'd spend the rest of my life with him - I think we both did - but there were some things between us that we couldn't resolve."


Charlie's claim to fame is that he is the brother of actor Jerry O'Connell, who recently bagged himself a supermodel/actress Rebecca Romijn.

Source